Letting the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back in.
Will Rogers, Humorist
Spotlight on Lower School
- Congratulations Mrs. Purple, better known as Mrs. Green, on 47 years of service as an educator. We will miss you next year and wish you a wonderful retirement.
- After School Academy Recital, Thursday, May 16
- OOU from May 20-22. Students are asked to dress nicely for the Closing Ceremony on May 23.
- Great Thinkers’ Convention, 1st grade, Monday, May 20
- LS Field Day, Wednesday, May 22 from 9:30-11:00
LS Closing Ceremony, 2012-13 School Year
Lower School students, parents, and faculty will join together to celebrate the conclusion of another wonderful school year on Thursday, May 23, at 10:30 in the LS music room. Doors will open to the Music Room at 10:00 am when families and guests may be seated to enjoy the activities of the day. For working parents, students may arrive at the normal time on May 23, but do not have to arrive until 10:00, when they should report to their homeroom teacher. The day officially ends around 11:30, at the conclusion of the Closing Ceremony. Let the summer begin!
OOU May 20-22
Dawson Lower School students are invited to be out-of-uniform for the final three days of school, May 20-22. Tennis shoes and crew socks should still be the footwear of the day. Students are asked to dress nicely on Thursday, May 23, the Lower School Closing Ceremony.