Anark is looking for eager, self-motivated students to fill our Quality Engineering Intern roles for the 2022-23 school year! This is an exciting opportunity for any student interested in a technical field such as software, IT, engineering, web development, etc.
Anark is currently taking applications for this internship.
How to Apply:
School Year Anark Internship for co-curricular credit
- Co-curricular seasons for 2022-23
- Fall 2022: Aug. 29 - Nov. 11
- Winter 2022-23: Nov 14 - Feb 24 (Off for Thanksgiving and Winter Breaks)
- Spring 2023: Feb 27 - May 19 (Off for Winterim and Spring Break)
- Pays $15/hr
- 6 hours/week (60 hours must be completed per session to receive credit towards a co-curricular)
- Attend two meetings/per week
- Meetings will be onsite at Dawson and may be switched to remote during the winter.
- Meetings will take place Tuesdays & Thursdays after school from 4-6 pm.
Summer 2023 Anark Internship
- Summer dates: TBD
- Pays $15/hr
- 15 hours/week
Anark is a leading provider of intelligent information management (IIM) software and solutions for the technical industry, enabling engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and field service organizations to publish and manage technical content for access and collaboration workflows across the extended enterprise—yielding faster iterations, reduced material waste, and higher-quality products and services with substantial cost savings.
Anark helps market leaders such as GE, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Allison Transmission, Johnson & Johnson, Cisco, Ericsson, and TE Connectivity with their Digital Transformation, leveraging smart technical content to streamline procurement, manufacturing, and field service operations.
About the Role
A Quality Engineer Intern is responsible for developing internal QA test strategies, data test cases, and tools necessary to guarantee the quality of Anark software. This role will involve developing desktop application UX, command line tool, and RESTful API test plans. The Quality Engineer Intern will be responsible for manually executing the test plans and building automated scripts to run the test plans, as well as for communicating the results of the tests, including logging any software bugs that are discovered. The ideal candidate will be interested in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other technical fields.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Familiarity with Operating Systems including Windows 7 and 10, Windows Server, MacOS, iOS, and/or Android.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Strong technical and communication skills—capable of garnering the respect of team members and associates within the company.
- Strong work ethic—able to manage multiple deliverables while adhering to busy schedules.
- Strong leadership skills – Willingness to take charge and present completed work to teammates.
- Strong teammate – can work with others to develop and deliver on goals. Steps up to help others when needed.