(August 6 Update)
FOLLOWING IS INFORMATION FOR UPPER SCHOOL EARLY SEASON ATHLETICS.
Middle School Athletics begins August 23, as part of their regular school day schedule.
GOLF: Mandatory practice begins Monday, August 8, Colorado National Golf Course
- Pre-season practices Aug. 7-12, 8:00 a.m. to Noon
- August 7-10, 9:00am-Noon, Dawson Main Gym - High School Camp, $150/player - includes Tshirt.
Opportunity to practice/improve all skills, learn drills/expectations, get ready for tryouts. Open to
everyone who will be in upper school this fall. Register by 8/1: https://goo.gl/forms/O8dnQqLV7qU4d7Qy1
Late registration (after August 1): additional $10
- August 14-19, 3:00-5:30pm, Dawson Main Gym - Tryouts and practice
We will only hold 2 days of tryouts this year, so being prepared will be important
- August 15, 5:30-6:00pm, Dawson Main Gym - Mandatory Parent and Player Meeting
- August 16 - First Practice
SPEECH AND DEBATE:
- Saturday, August 26, 5:45 p.m. - Beginning-of-Year Potluck Meeting in Henderson Dining Hall
- Monday, August 28, 3:30 p.m. - Beginning of practices
- Optional pre-season rides in August, dates/times TBD
- First day of practice is Tuesday, August 29, 3:45-5:30pm
- Practices are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- Official practice starts Tuesday, August 15th. We will meet in the gym at 7:00 A.M. SHARP. We will be finished at 8:15 a.m. This schedule is for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, August 15-17.
- Friday, August 18: Practice is from 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Starting Monday, August 28: Practice from 3:45-5:30 p.m.
- August 8-10, 4:00-5:30 p.m. - Boys Pre-Season Camp
- Monday, August 14,
4:00-5:15 p.m. - First day of practice
5:30 p.m. - Player/Parent Boys Pre-season Meeting in Henderson Hall