For nearly 50 years, Dawson has been meeting each student where they are, and then developing them into tomorrow's leaders, thinkers, and creators through a rich and varied educational program. Students experience relevant, real-world learning, discover passions, develop character and leadership, and cultivate the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in college and beyond -- all in a supportive environment that recognizes them as individuals. We hope you will visit our community of students, faculty, staff, and families who value and share a commitment to leading-edge education.
Please join us Friday and Saturday, November 3 & 4, from 10:00 a.m.-Noon
to experience our Dawson School first-hand, and to learn about and witness the many things that set it apart. Friday, November 3
* Families meet at 10:00 a.m. for refreshments and a brief welcome before departing on student-led tours.
* View classes in real time and observe the dynamic Dawson approach to learning.
* Hear about us from students and staff.
* Tour portions of campus; groups will be formed around division interest - Lower, Middle, Upper.Saturday, November 4
* Most guests meet at 10:00 a.m. for refreshments and a brief welcome before departing on tours.
Families arriving during the morning will gather for later-departing tours.
* Learn about Dawson from administrators and students.
* Tour portions of of campus.Please RSVP and let us know which day you will be attending.
Follow signs to our starting point at Henderson Hall. We look forward to welcoming you.
* * *
Dawson School is a K-12 college preparatory independent school of 525 students located in Lafayette, Colorado, near Boulder. Dawson graduates are young men and women who achieve their individual potential, savor life, and meet the challenges of the world. Through a combination of challenging academics, robust athletics and arts programs, experiential and outdoor education, and a focus on character education and leadership opportunities, we make that vision come true for our students every day.