MySchoolAccount SERVICE FOR CAFÉ PURCHASES
Dawson’s online MySchoolAccount service is a safe and secure website. Prepaid accounts will be set up at MySchoolAccount.com and directly linked to a Dawson ID badge which must be used to make purchases at The Pony Express café. All students and faculty/staff must have a MySchoolAccount to purchase at the café. You can make deposits directly into these accounts, and receive an email reminder when an account balance is getting low. Parents will be able to monitor their child’s café purchases. Account deposits can be made through electronic funds transfer or by credit card. Each child’s account will be directly linked to their student ID number.
First, you will need to create a parent account, if you don't already have one.
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com; click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in information on the “Parent Account Sign-up Page.”
- Create a User ID and Password.
- Choose Dawson from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Click “Accept,” and then click “Sign Up.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a verification code.
After you receive the verification code (see above), add your child’s information:
- Return to www.myschoolaccount.com; login using your previously created User ID/Password.
- Enter the verification code to verify your account.
- Add your child’s information (guidelines provided). You will need your student’s ID number to add a student. This number is found in the Dawson Portal on your child’s Contact Card.
- After a student is added you can view café account activity and make payments to the account.
- There is a $2.00 fee for each account payment by electronic funds transfer. If you have 2 or more students assigned to your account, you may make payments to each account and only be charged for one transaction. Example; 3 students, $10.00 payment to each, total charge $32.00.
- There is a $4.00 fee for each account payment by credit card. You can make a credit card payment of up to $200 at one time.
Note: A parent account can be linked to multiple children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
You can make deposits into accounts on a regular basis, and you are free to choose the amount of each deposit. Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions about this, please contact The Pony Express at email@example.com.