1) You may download and print the PDF at right.
2) You may complete and submit the application online as outlined below.
A complete application requires the following components (see links to the right):
* Parent/Guardian Information Form
* Parent/Guardian Contract & Responses
- Confirmation of Understanding and Confidentiality Statement
- Parent Responses (two questions)
* Student Essays (three questions)
* TWO Teacher Recommendations (current math, English, science, social studies)
* Principal/Guidance Counselor Form (includes current report card, attendance, and conduct)
You may "mix-and-match" how you complete the application, thereby having some online forms and some completed with pen-and-paper.
All of the forms do NOT need to be sent to DSI at the same time. Once we start receiving any component of the application, we start an admission folder for an applicant and add materials to that folder as they are received.
* Applications for Dawson Summer Initiative 2021 will be accepted through Wednesday, February 2, 2022. * Please note: All applications will be read at the same time; this is NOT a first-come, first-served process.
* You may check application status on our Parent Portal and w
e will notify you when the application is complete.
* Applicants will be notified about admission decisions by Friday, March 4, 2022.
* Please ask your child's teachers, counselors, and principals to complete recommendations well in advance
of the application deadline. A safe time frame would be at least three weeks in advance.
* We are only able to process complete applications received on or before February 2, 2022. Anything received after that deadline will not be able to be considered.