1) You may download and print the PDF at right.
2) You may complete and submit the application online as outlined below.
A complete application requires the following components (see links to the right):
* Step 1: Parent/Guardian Information Form
* Parent/Guardian Contract & Responses
- Confirmation of Understanding and Confidentiality Statement
- Parent Responses (two questions)
* Student Essays (three questions)
* TWO Teacher Recommendations (current math, English, science, social studies)
* Principal/Guidance Counselor Form (includes current report card, attendance, and conduct)
You may "mix-and-match" how you complete the application, thereby having some online forms and some completed with pen-and-paper.
All of the forms do NOT need to be sent to DSI at the same time. Once you submit the Parent/Guardian Information form
, we will create an admission folder for an applicant and add materials to that folder as they are received.
* Applications for Dawson Summer Initiative 2023 will be accepted through Thursday, February 2, 2023. * Please note: All applications will be read at the same time; this is NOT a first-come, first-served process.
* You may check application status on our Parent Portal and w
e will notify you when the application is complete.
* Applicants will be notified about admission decisions by Friday, March 3, 2023.
* Please ask your child's teachers, counselors, and principals to complete recommendations well in advance
of the application deadline. A safe time frame would be at least three weeks in advance.
* We are only able to process complete applications received on or before February 2, 2023. Anything received after that deadline will not be able to be considered.