Please join us Friday and Saturday, October 11 and 12, to experience Dawson School first-hand, and to learn about and witness the many parts of our program that help your child become their best self.
Friday, October 11: 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Friday's event is a set, in-depth program that lets you experience Dawson School in session.
* Families meet at 10:00 a.m. for refreshments and a brief welcome before departing on student-led tours.
* View classes in real time and observe the dynamic Dawson approach.
* Tour portions of campus; groups will be formed around Lower, Middle, and Upper School divisions.
* Learn more at a short panel discussion with students and staff.
Saturday, October 12: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Saturday's event is a more flexible overview, where tours of campus depart every half hour.
* Tours of campus depart every half hour to each division and other facilities, led by our amazing students.
* Most guests meet at 10:00 a.m. for refreshments and a brief welcome before departing on tours.
* Learn about Dawson from administrators and students.